Sea Pac 2018 - In t...

Notifications

Sea Pac 2018 - In the Books  

RSS

K7BAT
(@k7bat)
Member Admin
June 3, 2018 12:38 am  

Wow, this was my first year at sea pac, and Tina and I were very impressed with the clubs showing. Cory had it organized and the other wives were working deals and taking money.

This is a good place to see all the new stuff coming out or that is out if you cant make it to dayton. I think next year we may got to dayton so I can say I did it at-least one.

I picked up a deluxe buddipole long version for hf. It will replace 3 antennas I have now, so look for those to be for sale on the site very soon.

HRO had a good showing, a-lot of stuff, even from MFJ.

The coast Saturday and Friday was nice and the weather held for a spectacular time on the beach and in the conference center.

I want to give a big shout out to our Cory, Cindy, and Cheri for running the swap meet table. I know it was worth it, and it was a well oiled machine.

Next year it would be cool if the club could sponsor an activity. Fox hunt, or something that allows hammers to test there skills finding a beacon in the area. I will keep thinking about that one.

N7TNP
(@n7tnp)
Member Admin
June 11, 2018 9:26 pm  

I too picked up a buddipole antenna, they finally had something I was sorta interested in for a portable setup. Need to add a couple things to the kit and it will be a superb portable vertical. We'll be setting them both up for FD.

ReplyQuote
Share: